Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a moment of respite, monsieur



I am frustrated. At who, I don't know. Maybe I do but I'm not sure?

All I want is to stop feeling this way. What is "this way?" I feel like I'm chronically sad, I always feel empty on the inside, I'm just...not happy. It's getting in the way of my day-to-day living, my emotions, my work, my life. I can't concentrate on homework anymore. I feel weaker now; I feel tired often, and sleep a lot more. But again, I am only frustrated. I am not angry. For the first time, I held it in, forced myself to act as if nothing was wrong, and finally pushed it so deep inside that I don't even feel it anymore.

Despite that, whoever's meddling with me should not have this kind of power.

2 comments:

coni said...

sorry this is kind of stalker but from reading this it sounds like you're suffering from symptoms of depression... maybe talking to a professional might help?

Karen said...

haha I went back and I reread it and it does sound like it, a little bit. despite the negativity of this post I don't think I could call myself depressed...I think since I spend so much time alone now, I only feel like this when I'm alone?

thank you for dropping the comment though, it means a lot :]