Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Look how far we've come.

I understand that I'm not allowed to go. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't really hurt.

I'm not allowed to go to winterball because of last semester's grades. I understand. My parents think I've had enough fun, and I have. Homecoming was already a pretty big stretch for my parents. But when I get three IM windows open, all guys, all talking about girls and how to ask them to winterball...asking for advice, things like that. It tears me up inside. I cried. And it does hurt.

I can't believe what kind of a person I've become.

2 comments:

Claire said...

:( Don't cry! There are still many many chances for all of us to get together and have fun, and you have good memories from Homecoming this year! Sometimes I find the [scheming and] planning more fun than the actual event. :D

I think you've become a very wonderful person with strong personality and lots of love for your friends -- save some for yourself, hun! <3

btw, i don't have a blogger yet (!!); i feel bad for leaving my xanga, which has housed my thoughts since 8th grade (ish.. i deleted a lot of posts.. so silly) but i'll drop by here to send some xoxo's. hehe

Karen said...

Aw, you're sweet! Thank you for dropping a comment -- you never fail to put a smile on my face no matter how depressed I am. ♥