Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Responsibilities are responsible for my feelings.

If you had a choice between disappointed parents and angry parents, what would you choose?

I'd choose angry. But that's not what I got this evening.

I thought I chose March SAT. But I got the email reminding me of my "January" SAT - and I freaked out. I got a lecture and three yelling fests about not checking my ticket, not caring, not being "xi xing" enough. I know. I'm sorry. It's my fault I'm not responsible. It's my fault I didn't check the ticket carefully when I first printed it in December. I know I've been irresponsible; and if you don't trust me with my responsibilities in the future I can understand.

I'm not ready for the January one... and that's why I freaked out. I haven't been keeping up with practice work because I've been so busy with school. It's hard, but I have no one to blame but myself for not balancing time.

So the fact that my dad just came into my room and said "I'm not angry anymore because I don't know what to say of you anymore. But I can tell you that I'm very, very disappointed in you." is not biding well with me. Then he left the room, went into his, and shut the door.

To put it lightly... I feel like trash.

No comments: