Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The best thing about life.

Today was okay, I guess. Not a bad day, not a good day either. But a lot happened after and during 6th, and for the most I was happy after 2:00 :)

I'll write more later, if I have time (I doubt that, haha) but for now, bullets...

  • Kimberly + Karen = ♥ (she make me a bouquet of paper flowers! 8D)
  • Page issues. I need to go apologize tomorrow...but at least Ms. Taylor found it absolutely hilarious. :(
  • I love feeling loved. ♥
  • I might actually...sleep before 1:30 today, haha.
  • Talked with Hannah & Sue after school... always fun :)
  • On good terms with Sylvia...that's a small plus, I guess. At least I got a smile out of her :)
  • I really should not be writing this and doing my homework! ):
  • Last note: change of URL :) Au revoir!

No comments: