Monday, October 13, 2008

I hate freshmen.

I should probably just stop spamming twitter and complain here instead :|

W-was I really that annoying when I was a freshman? I mean, did I fight with people for taking the tutees I tagged, but actually didn't..? Did I sneak tags from behind Bergantz's back and do them myself? (I busted a freshman for that today and it felt good. She ended up getting chewed out by Bergantz.) <__< Don't judge me...I was in a bad mood, and watching really loud and annoying freshmen fight over a stupid red binder was majorly pissing me off.

Now that I'm a junior I know why upperclassmen get mad at sophomores and freshmen from complaining about their workloads. They don't even know. Whatever. They'll learn. For now, I'll keep being annoyed at freshmen until they learn to suck. it. up.

No comments: