Thursday, February 19, 2009

Foul mood.

As many people probably already know by now, I am in a horrible mood right now and anything that's even the slightest bit iffy is going to make me snap at you. But this has been pissing me off since 4:30 PM today, and I'm just going to write it once here:

You are not allowed to play mixed doubles, no, you have never been allowed to, and this season, no matter how much you argue with us, I will see to it that you do not play with her. She does not try when she plays, even though you say she does -- I think I can be the judge of that based on her movements on the court. Even if you think she does, I know she can do better, but she's not convincing me.

It disgusts me how you only want to play with her because you'll be varsity that way. Do you seriously not understand the fact that mixed is the hardest event to win, and we need your talents somewhere else, like boys doubles, instead of giving it up to a partner like her, who clearly would do better on junior varsity? Stop being so full of yourself. You are good, but there's always people better than you. I would imagine you'd be a great JV captain, under the highly improbable event that you do get bumped down there...but now that you've taken this kind of stance, I completely change my mind.

Coach Tran already said no, I say no, Norris says no, Katrina says no -- it's our judgement against yours, which no one else seems to agree on. You are not playing with her, and that is final.

No comments: