Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hit the ground, look around.

February really is hell. Juniors just got out of hell week and I'm surprised I got out of it alive...without my grades dropping all that much. My math grade keeps going up, thank goodness this semester is so much better than the last. I saw my APUSH grade and was really confused...because my grade shot up 14% with the midterm, but Kerwin took out the score and it's still the same...so I'm really confused. I think maybe Paulazzo messed up her class curve and the teachers have to redo it again. I feel bad for her but I wish she knew what she was doing; I can literally see the hate dancing in Kerwin's eyes sometimes :x

I think the only class I have to sacrifice for this semester is bio :\ I really don't think I can get it back up to an A by the end of the semester though I really would love it to. I've been trying harder but it just doesn't seem to work sometimes.

In other news, my emotions have been toying with me for a long time and I don't like that. I feel confused all the time now, and depressed. My friends have been going through ups and downs and I try to be with them the whole way, but it's really hard to do that sometimes. As for myself, I never share my real problems with my friends for fear I burden them. I'm willing to help them because their problems seem like I can help them out, but I hate sharing my problems because I'm always so scared I'll annoy my friends. As a result, not even my best friend knows "me" to a point. She knows me the best out of everyone else, but not "all".

There's also been a buttload of typical high school drama going around lately, every which way I turn, in x amount of cases. Both sides come to me for help so I can't help not being a part of it. It's difficult to cope with it, esp. because I have so much on my mind.

No comments: