Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am so tired.

I am tired of this drama. I am tired of the characters of this drama, except one. I am tired of being dragged into this and not being able to open my mouth to any information I have, because each character of this drama is a rival of another.

I am tired of having my friend being bounced around from person to person. I am tired of people defending her in the wrong ways, tired of people hanging onto her like she's a lifeline. I am tired of each and every person coming to me and asking what's going on, and me not being able to say anything that I know. I am so tired, so sick, of watching this, and I don't know what to do. I want this settled, yet I know that's not possible. I can't leave this either, because half the participants are some of my best friends, and I will not stand to see them hurt.

This is more than a love triangle, it's a freaking decagon.

What the heck am I supposed to do?

1 comment:

Kristine said...

O_o;; I don't know what's going on here but...

...good luck.