Thursday, December 17, 2009

i like the muuuuzik.



daddy is coming home on february 9th.
as in, plane tickets are already booked.

just thinking about it makes me really, really happy, because spending Christmas without him feels empty and sad. I don't think I've ever spent a single Christmas without both my parents in the states. he'll be back in time for our ski break and I am très excitée! :)

I am tired and my mom wants me to do chores. I want to write more but I think I'll nap first. I'm feeling really lazy right now @_@ english final tomorrow, should I be worried that I haven't started the 1-2 page deconstruction yet? not really.

2 comments:

vatican said...

keke i like your title.
4.4.4.minute!!

vatican said...

lol i think i mixed up songs @_@
MUZIK with Hot Issue??
oh well, whatever hahaha