Sunday, August 31, 2008

is this the feeling

My brother comes up with the dumbest lies. :D

On Friday when my mom, brother and I went to the Costco food court for dinner, there was this crazy woman next to us in line. It went something like this...amused me for the longest time :D

Rude lady in line: You added that wrong. You added that wrong! *points at cash register number*
Clerk: Okay, I'll read off what you bought. Two churros, one salad, one yogurt...
Rude lady: Say it again.
Clerk: *repeats*
Rude lady: Oh, fine. *fishes for money, taking almost a full minute*
Rude lady: I want a bag for all this stuff. I want a bag.
Clerk: We don't give bags, ma'am *clearly annoyed*
Rude lady: I WANT MY RECEIPT *after paying*
Clerk: *annoyed* Next!

Then, when she was getting condiments for her hot dog...

Rude lady: *goes to window* I want some water. It's so dirty on the counter. I want water, now.

Geez, have you NEVER been to Costco?! This is what it's like, get used to it or leave. The business is good without you here anyway. :)

Anyway, I need to get a move on.

No comments: