Sunday, August 31, 2008

math homework's annoying.




I don't kid you, this may possibly be the best cartoon ever made. Better than Tom & Jerry. And nothing beats Tom & Jerry. So, of course...this is pretty sensational. :)


花田一路, bought by my parents in Taiwan while I was at AID. It's a Japanese cartoon, and we bought the Taiwanese & Chinese versions. I watched the Taiwanese version one first. I laughed so hard that I cried when I watched this.

It's about a little boy who has an accident with a bicycle in the very beginning. He lives, but he soon finds out that in addition to the 9 stitches he got on the back of his head, he now has the ability to see ghosts too. Throughout the episodes, he helps individual ghosts with their problems, such as entering heaven, etc. It sounds kind of creepy to begin with but it's freaking hilarious. I encourage everyone to watch this.




I want to go to the library.
To study.

But I need to be more efficient and stop coming here to change my URL every twenty minutes );

1 comment:

Candice said...

he you! havent seen you in a while how are you :)