Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy holidays!

I hope everyone has had a happy holidays! I'm sorry for my absence on blogspot - I've been feeling less open lately, and have receded to my lj for posts. I'm feeling better now!

My holidays were just lovely. Family came over for a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner - and Tiffany & family came over too, so that was really nice :) Gift wise; I got a small pink mp3 player (that didn't work the way I liked) so it's being returned. However, the biggest gift of all - a Nintendo Wii, from my parents. It's supposedly only for them, but you know how the surprise goes. I picked up the package that said "Mom and Dad" and weighed it with my hands and concluded it was a Wii on the 23rd before I went to bed.

When my cousins came over on the 24th, I told them I thought my parents got us a Wii. They told me it was near impossible to get one nowadays - unless it was off eBay. I gave up some degree of hope. When we opened presents, we opened the Wii and my doubts were confirmed. We opened my cousins' gift last; it was so huge. I was really confused as to what it was - I thought it was a dog, but no, that was impossible. A dog couldn't have breathed through all the wrapping paper. It was huge. My brother and I tore it open - and lo and behold, my two cousins had known about the Wii all along, because what did they get us? Rockband - for the Wii.

I love my family.

Meanwhile...homework awaits. I leave you all with a 'happy holidays!' and best wishes for this new year :) I can't wait for 2009! A new beginning, fresh and clean. This is going to be nice.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I recommend Super Smash Bros for Wii, my sister and I got one a few weeks ago as an early Christmas present

Claire said...

lol yeah, I put all my Xanga stuff on here

Kristine said...

Aww, that's really nice. :) Yay for holidays. :DD