Saturday, December 27, 2008

I hate proprietaries.

How do I know how many Wall posts I have?

Facebook no longer displays your total Wall post count, as your Wall is now a combination of posts that have been left on your Wall and your recent activity.

I'M GOING TO PUNCH SOMETHING. REALLY. HARD.

I like how that's not even answering the question. I have been wondering this ever since Facebook❝kicked off❞ their new design (which, by the way, I still hate with a passion) and now I find that there's no way to know how many wall posts I have anymore, and have to count them manually if I really want to know. Which, of course, I will not bother doing.

Two posts in one day, but it's okay.

Maybe I'll become a hermit.
Squirrel soup!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Wait, why do you need to know your wall post count? o_o

Kristine said...

Oh. Well I guess that makes sense. /patpat

In other news, my new word is "holycha," named after the word verification blogspot is making me put in right now.

Claire said...

I was totally just wondering the same thing! I like knowing how many comments I have...I guess it's something from my Myspace background.

and my word verification is waxama, lol