Sunday, September 28, 2008

Annoyed. Tired. PO'ed.

Wow, it's not that hard. When I say don't talk to me, it means exactly what it says. What part of it do you not understand? Must I clarify everything for you guys?

I'm busy, I'm away, I don't have time to deal with the stupid Gchat sounds that pop up every single time a new IM comes in. Go away. Don't talk to me. Leave me alone. Can I make myself any more clear?

I'm only on Gchat to offer homework help or to receive it when I need it, not to talk to people during school days when I'm swamped with homework. When I say I'm busy in my away message, DON'T message me! It's not hard, you just don't push the button, el oh el? Ugh, go away, I don't want to hear about what classes you guys are taking or about how much free time you guys have.

And don't you dare go saying we need to make a chat a "regular thing!!" When I leave because there's no one there, you say "omg, that's not the right attitude!! make this regular!!" BLAH. Don't you dare feed me those lines. I will tone you out, block you, make you go away. A regular thing is only regular when people actually talk. Don't give me that trash.

(By the way, if you're reading this and you talk to me on Gchat, it's not you who bugs me. I promise. This only applies to a special certain group of people.)

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hi Karen! Hope you don't mind my awesome stalker skills.
o.0
:D
anyway, if you go to the chat tab under settings, you can turn off the annoying 'bling' sound!! :) It made my life a lot better, so I just wanted you to know that.
and yes, i do understand the feeling when people ramble with you when you're trying to do hw!