Monday, September 29, 2008

Pop goes the water!

Today was a bad day. I wrote about it elsewhere and I don't want to recap it because I don't want to remember it. But I'm feeling better. I see that my grades have hope now; so do my Panel pieces, which I think are coming along nicely. I just need to keep pushing forward, keep my work times consistent and efficient.

The only thing I feel really bad about is how I hurt someone I love so much today. She didn't deserve it; my inability to see past myself and my pain hurt her instead, and apparently she's very upset because she doesn't know why. She's more than a friend to me and I can't believe I treated her like that...wow. Just not talking to someone or pushing them away, even the slightest bit, when they offer consolation...is very hurtful to that person.

But anyway, I'd like to thank Linda, the twins, and Grace for helping me out in Bio today when I broke down, especially Linda because she stayed with me all the way to AP English and tried so hard to calm me down and make me feel better. I love you girls :)

1 comment:

heaven's little black sheep said...

i miss bowen :[

and feel better sweetie :hug: