Friday, September 26, 2008

My head hurts.

I like the fact that I sleep for two hours when I come home and then stay up until 2 doing homework and talking to people. Mostly it's Albert, who I practice Chinese with and always talk to when we're both online :), or Dexter/Norris checking up on me and making sure I'm not suicidal, occasionally Tiffany or Grace just 'cause they're awesome. I find that a lot more people IM me nowadays, it seems that everyone asks me for help with homework this year, augh ):

I also find that the journalism sophomores tend to come to me for help instead of asking the EiC's. I find that really odd; I don't even know that much but everyone always asks me when they have questions...it's baffling.

I don't know how these chats eat up my time, but they always fly by and pretty soon it's 1:30, OHNOEZ, I haven't started math homework! Something like that. It's the same thing every day. I need to turn it around.

I'm going to MLK this weekend with Tiffany, Grace, and Joyce. It went from two to four people in two hours, haha. Away messages on AIM always help :) I hope I can trick Norris into coming too, so I can poke fun at him for getting lost on the lightrail last time.

Panel's in late February and I'm seriously far from ready. Seriously, I have two more pieces to learn. I mean, I have only 5 months left, not to mention if I want straight A's this semester I have to work my freaking butt off.

I'm really scared about balancing all my activities all at once; my teacher was even going to make me go to a competition this year, but I really don't think I can handle it. There's always the Synopsis Science Faire, which I intend on doing this year, and well...I don't even know if I have time to research anything. My grades cannot drop ANY lower than they are right now and SAT's are just around the corner. This really bites. Junior year really bites.

Anyway, it's really late, seriously. I haven't done APUSH or finished math. /fail.

No comments: