Sunday, July 12, 2009

love like insomnia

I've been excessively lazy for the past few days. There's been no incentive for me to work, even the one that I've had at the back of my head for ages. I'm done with The Color Purple, but I still need to cram for a lot of other things -- Omnivore's Dilemma for APES, the chemistry/bio review, also for APES, SAT I & IIs (retakes), and French homework, which I'm still not too sure on what to do. x_x It's not that bad, but then there's piano, college essays & applications, and guh. I don't want to think any further. I actually don't have that much time left, and I'm just beating myself up for not studying enough. I have intern four days a week, and I'm always dead tired when I come home.

I need to work harder.

On the positive side, about 70% of the vocabulary words that I studied appeared on the SAT practice test I took at home today, which gives me an even bigger incentive to study out of that book. Score :)

No comments: