Friday, July 3, 2009

We are all a little disillusioned.

I know I should be very much happy for you. In fact, I am very happy for you. You've finally found someone to like and love, perhaps simultaneously. I think you two mesh very well (looks-wise, but I don't know her personally, so who am I to judge). She's very pretty, and I have no doubt that she's a very warmhearted person in general.

But why aren't I? I guess maybe it's because my boyfriend is 4000 miles across the ocean, has only been gone for one day, and I can't even stand being alone already. I wonder now, how I'm going to go for four weeks like this. I'm not happy for a stupid reason, and now, I'm just asking you to ignore these stupid feelings of mine, and go on being happy. I'll catch up with you soon.

I haven't shown you how I feel yet. But I'm sorry if any part of my tone or attitude comes across as bitter or jealous. I really am very happy for you. Believe me. I'm really glad that after one hell of a year, you've found a friend to love as someone more than a friend. I've been through many, many hard times with you, from both ends, and I've tried my best to be there for you the whole way. I may not have always succeeded, and for that, I am sorry. I know, though, as a friend, I can only do so much. It's that "special someone" who eventually does the trick. I think this girl just might be the one.




Congratulations. I knew you'd find her someday.

No comments: