Wednesday, July 1, 2009

hehehehe. oh. hi.

Well, he called me around 8. I was playing Mario Kart with my brother. My stomach still hurt so I spent some time with our Wii to take my attention off of it. I was sitting on the sofa and about to doze off when my phone went off on high volume next to me and I jumped like 30 feet in the air. Then I was just on my way to the bathroom when I thought, oh man...I should keep my phone in my pocket rather than leave it lying around. It's so ironic I thought that, 'cause the second I stepped into my room, my phone went off, and it was him calling...again. XD

Thankfully, Elizabeth understands me very well, and, being the considerate sweetie she is, she's taking me downtown tomorrow to spend time with me...so I can get my mind off my boyfriend and have fun at the same time. Hehe.



I love her. She's my exception for anything. If my away message says "dont talk to me or I'll hate you forever," she (and Norris, HAHA) are the only people who can find a way to calm me down.

Other than that, he's going to be calling me all night tonight, due to that 1:15 AM flight x_x I don't mind though -- I'm not going to hear his voice for four weeks, so I'm happy I get to in the last few hours. dang, I miss you already, and you're not even out of the country yet! :(

No comments: