Saturday, November 7, 2009

cherry-like roses



hmm, instead of my usual musing/reminiscing/emo posts, I thought I'd turn this blog into something a little more...lighthearted, shall we say? more daily, such. I write in too many other locations but I've always found myself coming backing to blogspot. esp. since lj/dw are both friends only, and I don't intend on making them public anytime soon. privacy is good, but it's always nice to know that your thoughts are open to someone, somewhere.

yesterday was a very, very happy friday.
  • at lunch, Liana, Linda, Claire, Janet, Eliza, Kimberly and I congregated and talked. I walked over to Claire and put my arm around her. she smiled, then moved her head up and kissed my cheek. IT WAS THE FUNNIEST & SWEETEST THING EVER XD because I just went O_O at her and she doubled over laughing, and as the !news! spread, the group of girls just turned into one big giggly group of people laughing and hugging one another. "aww! she's blushing!" :] ♥
  • Linda's a gangster. HEHE. I'm not going to let that one go. hahaha.
  • 46/50 on an econ test that everyone said was really hard. totally made my 4:00 PM so much more enjoyable, especially since I was staying late at school.
  • I got tailed on the way home. that was NOT fun. I called Eliza to look busy, but it was still really dumb and I walked super fast to get away ;___;

sometimes I really wish I could just bottle up all of this happiness and laughter and bubbliness, and just let it out for a few minutes each morning before I leave for school, so I could start every day on the right foot.

and today. I don't want to talk about today. dang you SAT IIs. three in one day really makes me lose my work ethic, which is really not cool! but it's time to do math homeworkkkk so I don't turn into a puddle of mush. oh. and then chem. btw, the header is temporary -___- I know it looks super lame right now and I promise I'll change it...eventually. time to work! aza aza fighting, over and out.

No comments: