Wednesday, November 11, 2009

shadows searching in the night



good evening blogspot. yes I know my wife is adorable.
I should be studying for my calc test tomorrow, but I am taking a break. not that I've studied much at all... eh. it's always so hard to find motivation to study for calculus.

we had a talk/chat this afternoon...and we came to the conclusion that we're definitely not as close as we were during sophomore year. we don't call each other anymore. we only talk online. we don't even talk at school...or if we do, it's short-lived. sometimes I think it's not even a friendship, it's merely an acquaintance, at the thinnest possible surface level.

I still find myself getting slightly annoyed/angry over stupid things that come between us, and I just don't really know what to do anymore.
答案在那裡? 有選者嗎?

I will cease to ponder to focus on math. must study.

No comments: