Wednesday, November 25, 2009

such A.N.Jell's



waiting is so difficult.
the finale of you're beautiful comes out tomorrow, but I know it's not going to be hardsubbed until friday or saturday night.

I am currently surviving off MVs of the soundtrack before it comes out.
& in the meantime, UC statements need to be submitted. I can't when I'm in this stage though.
I don't know who still reads my blog (besides claire) but if you want to watch the drama, you should watch the first video :) it doesn't give anything away but it's super cute.

lovely day by park shin hye, who plays minam/minyu in the drama.



this one doesn't have a lot of cute scenes with taekyung/minyu but the song is really good, and park shin hye has an amazing voice.

sarang ge chu wo e-yo

my heart is calling - I don't know the artist name but the song is amazing




sigh, time to work.
hang in there, I can do this!! just a few more days...

No comments: