Saturday, November 14, 2009

j u l i ette :)


two posts in a day! gasp gasp
i don't want to study right now so i think i'll write. too lazy to capitalize...
fridays are always interesting days. beside print date, which, of course, is always interesting.

in apes we were doing population graphs, and when she gave us the assignment i really had NO IDEA what was going on...but i'm not very comfortable asking ms. o'shea questions, idk why >< rishi was like, karen, you're in calculus, you can do this -_- and i was like but i don't know how to draw the line graph!

apparently i said this a little too loudly and ms. o'shea turned around and said "did i just hear someone say 'i don't know how to draw a line graph?'" i gasped and my face turned completely red, so i immediately looked down at my paper and started labeling my axes...and rishi pointed at me, then said "it's okay, i'm already making fun of her for it." and ms. o'shea was like "karen? do you need any help? are you okay?" and i looked up and my face was SO HOT as i said no, it's okay, i can do it on my own... :'D she had this look on her face (one on the left!):


..except with her EYES OPEN, yes. yeah i get that it's an ugly picture of me, sh-ush.

i really think i should...
finish apes
study chem
finish uc statements
finish rec letter


AHH. okay off to work.

No comments: