Thursday, November 26, 2009

done.

I finished episode 16.
Without subs, so I only understood the "sarang hae" part.
Taekyung and Minyu end up together (now that I think about it, of course) but the spoilers were all wrong, haha. There is nothing especially squeal-worthy at the end, except...go see for yourself :) Despite that, it's still a happy ending, and I think I am satisfied.

I guess I'm happy that this addiction will stop, because it's rather unhealthy.
But I'm sorry to say goodbye to the drama, because it was definitely amazing.
I'm glad I can listen to the soundtrack without pause now.

Deep down though, I am pretty depressed about the whole drama.
This always happens, and I'm sure it'll pass in time.


Goodbye, You're Beautiful. Thanks for keeping my heart rate up the past few weeks. I will miss all of you very dearly.

No comments: